Lumbar disc herniation is the most likely orthopedic disease for people. If we want to effectively prevent lumbar disc herniation, the key problem is whether the patients have a correct understanding of the causes of lumbar disc herniation. So, what are the causes of lumbar disc herniation? Now let's invite experts to introduce the causes of lumbar disc herniation in detail.
The common causes of lumbar disc herniation are as follows:
1. Lumbar trauma, acute trauma can affect the fibrous ring, cartilage plate and other structures, and promote the degenerative nucleus pulposus prominent.
2. Sudden load, when not fully prepared, suddenly increases the load on the waist, which is easy to cause nucleus pulposus to protrude.
3. Occupational factors, such as long-term sitting and bumpy state of car drivers, are easy to induce disc herniation.
4. When the waist is in the flexion position, if it is rotated suddenly, it is easy to induce nucleus pulposus protrusion.
5. Increased abdominal pressure, such as severe cough, defecation when constipation.